The information on this homepage is provided by up to data GmbH without any assurance or warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. Also excluded are all implied warranties regarding merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of laws and patents. Even though we assume that the information we provide is accurate, it may still contain errors or inaccuracies. This also applies to all other websites to which reference is made by means of hyperlinks. up to data GmbH is not responsible for the content of websites that can be accessed via such links.
Storage of personal data
The security of personal data is an important concern for up to data GmbH. up to data GmbH takes precautions to ensure the security of personal data. The data is conscientiously protected against loss, destruction, falsification, manipulation and unauthorized access or disclosure.
We collect your personal information in the following circumstances:
– You purchase our products or services
– You participate in our courses, seminars or trainings
– You use a service of our support
– You receive a newsletter or other advertising about our products and services
– You participate in one of our satisfaction surveys
– You use or communicate with us or third parties via our Internet sites or social networks
– You communicate with us by phone or e-mail
– You get in touch with us at professional events. As a sponsor or partner of events or webinars, eBooks and the like, we also receive your data from the respective event organizer or organizer and then process it further. Here, the agreements with the promoter or organizer apply.
When you contact us, the following personal data will be stored by us:
– Name and first name
– Company address
– Company phone number
– E-mail address(es)
– Position and academic titles
– Information about subscribed newsletters or other advertising
– Consent for invitations from up to data: yes/no
– Consent for news from up to data: yes/no
The owner of the personal data is up to data GmbH.
Customer activity data
In the context of or for the initiation of a business relationship, we store the following data:
– Contract data (including date of contract, type of contract, content of contract; contracting party; term of contract; value of contract; claims asserted under contract).
– Customer service information (complaints, support)
– Communications via telephone or e-mail
We will retain your personal information for as long as we deem necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable law or as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. We delete your personal data as soon as they are no longer required.
You have the right to assert your data protection rights at any time and to obtain information about your stored personal data, to correct or supplement your personal data, to object to the processing of your personal data or to request the deletion of your personal data. We reserve the right to correspond with you electronically (in particular by e-mail) in this context.
Processing of personal data
We process all or part of your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
Product and service offerings
– Provision and sale of our products and services
– Processing of orders and contracts
– Organization and implementation of training
– Organization and implementation of services
– Organization and implementation of satisfaction surveys
– Provision, administration and execution of customer communication by mail and via electronic means of communication.
– business communication by mail and via telephone or e-mail
Special activities and occasions
– Organization and realization of events and professional meetings
Analysis of customer behavior
– Analysis and statistical evaluations of past and current customer activities when using the offers on our Internet pages or on Internet platforms or social networks or the receipt of a newsletter
Individualized and personalized direct marketing
– Avoidance of unnecessary advertising through insights from the analysis of customer behavior for direct marketing
– Sending advertising by mail, telephone or e-mail
– Adaptation of the offers as well as the advertising on our Internet pages or on our channels on Internet platforms or social networks
Receive a free email newsletter
– With your consent, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter. By agreeing to receive the email newsletter, you also agree that up to data may send you other information, such as event invitations or product news, to your email address from time to time.
– You can revoke the granted consent to the commercial use of the e-mail address at any time. For this purpose, you will find a link to unsubscribe from the newsletter at the end of each e-mail.
Disclosure of data to third parties
up to data GmbH does not pass on the collected data to third parties, in particular it is not sold, rented or exchanged. Only if we use subcontractors or vicarious agents who require this data to perform the services you wish to use, do we transmit the data to the extent necessary. In this case, we oblige our partners to treat the data confidentially in accordance with the statutory provisions and to delete it immediately as soon as it is no longer required. However, please understand that we cannot comprehensively monitor compliance with this obligation, so we do not assume any liability for any violations. We may also disclose your personal information if we believe it is necessary to do so in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations, in the event of legal proceedings, at the request of the competent courts and authorities, or as a result of other legal obligations, in order to protect and defend our rights or property.
Forecasts, expectations or other forward-looking statements
Insofar as we express forecasts or expectations or our statements relate to the future, these may involve risks or uncertainties. Actual results or developments may differ. Neither up to data GmbH nor its affiliates undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statements.
Cookie consent with Usercentrics
This website uses the cookie consent technology of Usercentrics to obtain your consent to the storage of certain cookies on your terminal device and to document this in accordance with data protection law. The provider of this technology is Usercentrics GmbH, Rosental 4, 80331 Munich, Germany, website: https://usercentrics.com/de/ (hereinafter “Usercentrics”).
When you enter our website, the following personal data is transferred to Usercentrics:
Your consent(s) or the revocation of your consent(s)
Your IP address
Information about your browser
Information about your terminal device
Time of your visit to the website
Furthermore, Usercentrics stores a cookie in your browser in order to be able to assign the consent granted to you or its revocation. The data collected in this way is stored until you request us to delete it, delete the Usercentrics cookie yourself or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies. Mandatory legal storage obligations remain unaffected.
Cookies / Google Analytics
This website uses the service “Google Analytics”, which is provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) to analyze website usage by users. The service uses “cookies” – text files that are stored on your terminal device. The information collected by the cookies is usually sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
IP anonymization is used on this website. The IP address of the user is shortened within the member states of the EU and the European Economic Area. This shortening eliminates the personal reference of your IP address. Under the terms of the commissioned data agreement, which the website operators have concluded with Google Inc. The information collected is used to analyze website usage and activity and to provide services related to internet usage.
You have the option of preventing the cookie from being stored on your device by making the appropriate settings in your browser. It is not guaranteed that you will be able to access all features of this website without restrictions if your browser does not allow cookies.
Furthermore, you can use a browser plugin to prevent the information collected by cookies (including your IP address) from being transmitted to Google Inc. and sent by Google Inc. be used. The following link will lead you to the corresponding plugin: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Here you can find more information about data usage by Google Inc.